Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 60

Thread: Alright, fess up!

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The one that asks soooooo many questions. You can't miss her. Just look for the threads with questions in the subject line on the Sony board.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Dyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Laurina:
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Chai:
    [qb]Laurie, that's so awesome! It wasn't me but that's a super great gesture! You totally deserve it. Hmmm... I wonder if Darren did it for you. [img]wink.gif[/img] I betcha it was him! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Laurie, I have a sneaking suspicion that may be the case.

    Terry, for what it's worth......... don't do it. Although I've always known that you would. *smiles in a friendly way*

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ June 29, 2003 08:06 PM: Message edited by: Dyan ]</font>

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Laurina's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,154
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Laurie, I have a sneaking suspicion that may be the case.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    I honestly can't see that, but until I learn otherwise, I am just going to go right on thinking that. lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member *SPINNER*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    Ah Ginger! D'you think she'd miss me if I left? [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

    Perhaps I should stay - just in case. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'm glad you did [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And she doesn't like our Terryness? shameful! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BarbT:
    No matter how hard Kat tried to pretend, I'm sorry it would be impossible!!!!!!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yep! I'm with you Barb! NO-ONE, but no-one, could be as irritating as her (not even AJ [img]wink.gif[/img] *lol)

    Thanks for the offer though Kat but you're just not self-centred enough to be able to pull it off hun! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] LMAO
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    and finally pushed my buttons way too far this morning!

  7. #37
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    LOL Barb! I saw your reply to her 'nipple' thread and I thought that it was quite wonderful! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    You go girl!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Kattitude's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2002
    Posts
    1,453
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhhhhhhhhhh I always though Jeffs ginger was a guy??? a gay guy at that. LOL


    Kat

  9. #39
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    LMAO at Kat's reply.

    Thanks Terry [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    That told her Barb!! [img]wink.gif[/img] Gawd she is soo predictable and so unsubtle!! LOL

    Janie xx

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •